Become A Foster Parent
Are you a caring adult wondering what it would be like to become a foster parent?
Here are some of the many benefits of becoming a foster parent with us:
- Partnering with other compassionate and skilled foster parents, learning new parenting skills and becoming a member of a supportive community.
- Making a positive impact by opening your home to a child suffering from abuse and neglect.
- Knowing that your commitment and dedication were an integral part of a child’s transformation.
What can our Foster Care Services offer you as a potential foster parent?
- Foster parent training, which can benefit your own family through the development of new parenting skills.
- Participation in a dynamic foster care team.
- Access to case management support, as needed and 24-hour on-call support, crisis management, specialized training, and respite.
- Financial compensation to support the child in placement.
- An assigned resource specialist for ongoing training and support.
- Recognition through our annual foster parent appreciation picnic, referral bonus opportunities, and additional agency events.
We invite you to become part of our compassionate team and help make a positive difference in the life of a needy child!
Join us in our mission to build a positive community of support! Contact us today.