Since we first opened our doors over 40 years ago, NCYF has been committed to providing innovative, high-quality programs and services to children and their families. We have a long history of doing just that. We serve kids that other organizations won’t and offer a variety of programs to meet the wide-ranging needs of our clients.
Here are a few of the ways we stand apart:
- We're experienced - NCYF was founded in 1972 and we have a lot of experience under our belt working with children and families in need.
- Our programs have been designed and developed to directly meet the needs of the children and families we serve. You are our top priority.
- Our skilled staff have years of training and experience in working with children from the most troubled backgrounds.
- All of our staff are trained to provide care that is respectful of an individual’s trauma background.
- Our residential homes accept children and adolescents with the most difficult issues, not just those with less challenging problems.
- Our foster care program, Safe Passages, also works extensively with children with highly problematic behavior.
- NCYF is strongly committed to environmental sustainability – green initiatives are incorporated into all aspects of our operations and programs.