Therapeutic Counselor (Part-Time, 30 hours/week) - TDP Easthampton, MA
Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. has an opening for part-time, 30 hours per week, Therapeutic Counselor to be part of our Therapeutic Day Program in Easthampton. Responsibilities include a variety of recreational duties, implementing treatment plans, modeling/teaching life and social skills, and transporting of youth. Other duties include completion of daily logs and assisting with daily program organization. This position includes weekend and evening hours.
To be qualified, candidates must possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience in the field; Associate’s or Bachelor’s preferred
- Valid driving license in active status and reliable transportation
- Must work weekend and evening hours
- Verification of adequate personal auto insurance on vehicle(s) to be used (minimum limits of $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident for Optional Bodily Injury to Others, and minimum limits of at least $100,000 for Damage to Someone Else’s Property). *Copy of the auto insurance coverage must be brought to the interview.
- Approved CORI, DCF and driving background checks
NCYF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NCYF complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.