In-Home Therapy / CBHI Clinicians - SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. is offering a sign on bonus up to $3,000.00 for a limited time only, for these full-time Master’s level Clinicians:
In-Home Therapy / CBHI Clinicians: This Clinician aids families via home delivered services and must be experienced in the treatment of at-risk youth for group/individual/family treatment. He/She will work in treatment milieu as part of a multi-disciplinary team with youth experiencing trauma, sexual behaviors, and anger control issues. Familiarity with CBHI necessary.
Requirements include the following:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or other related discipline
- Licensed or license-eligible
- Reliable vehicle (travel required)
- Verification of adequate personal auto insurance on vehicle(s) to be used (minimum limits of $100,000 per person/$300,00 per accident for Optional Bodily Injury to Others, and minimum limits of at least $100,000 for Damage to Someone Else’s Property). *A copy of the auto policy with the listed minimum requirements must be brought to the interview.
- Approved CORI, DCF and driving background checks are required for all positions.
Sign-on bonus for independently licensed clinicians (LICSW or LMHC) - Bonus of $3,000.00! $1,500.00 paid on the 1st paydate following hire date and $1,500.00 after successful completion of a 6 month probation period.
For clinicians not independently licensed – Bonus of $1,000.00! $500.00 paid on 1st paydate following hire date & $500.00 after successful completion of a 6-month probation period.
NCYF offers competitive wages, a dynamic work environment & the following benefits:Medical/Dental Insurance; Disability; Group Term Life/Voluntary Life; 401k Retirement; Paid Holidays/Vacation Pay; Whole Life, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance; Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts; Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Member Discounts.
NCYF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NCYF complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.