Clinic Director - SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc. seeks a Clinic Director for the overall operation and management of the outpatient clinic, including CBHI services! This is an exciting opportunity for the growth and expansion of these service areas at NCYF and includes a sign-on bonus of $3,000!
The Clinic Director will be responsible for the planning and development of programs and services, and establishment of guidelines, policies and procedures for client care and administrative functioning. The individual in this position will be accountable for the adequacy, appropriateness and quality of client care. Duties of the Clinic Director include the hiring and managing staff, directing the professional activities of staff, and providing clinical training and consultation. An after-hours on-call rotation is part of this position.
To be qualified, candidates must possess the following:
- Psychologist, Social Worker, or Mental Health Counselor (LICSW or higher)
- Minimum 5 years full-time supervised clinical experience subsequent to obtaining the relevant graduate degree, two years of which were in a supervisory/administrative capacity
- Minimum 2 years full-time clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting subsequent to meeting the highest level of qualifications for his/her professional field
- Knowledge and competence in the clinical treatment of children and adolescents
- Maintains clinical licensure and malpractice insurance
***Sign-on bonus for the Clinic Director position - Bonus of $3,000.00! $1,500.00 paid on the 1st pay date following hire date and $1,500.00 after successful completion of a 6 month probation period.
NCYF offers excellent benefits! Our benefits package includes medical, dental and life insurances, medical and flexible spending accounts, 401K and member discounts!
NCYF provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NCYF complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the agency has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.