Who We Help
Does your home life feel unbearable due to the stress of dealing with your child’s behavior?
We can help.
For more than 40 years, NCYF has been serving children and families throughout Massachusetts and northwest Connecticut as they navigate the challenges of a child’s emotional and behavioral difficulties. The children we work with come from many different backgrounds, range in age from kindergarteners to 22 year-olds, and have a wide variety of needs.
If a child you know is experiencing any of the difficulties outlined below, please contact us to learn about the many ways that we can support you.
If your child's behavior is:
- scary or even aggressive,
- disobedient or oppositional - they are skipping school, running away, drinking, using drugs, fighting, in legal trouble, or engaging in problem sexual behavior
If your child is struggling with:
- isolation or making friends
- poor social skills
- school failure
If your child:
- has received or you feel needs therapy
- has been hospitalized for emotional/psychiatric concerns
- takes medication for anxiety, depression, ADHD, or for any emotional/behavioral symptoms or diagnosis
- is suffering due to medical, emotional or physical trauma or has witnessed violence