Is your child struggling in school? Are you concerned that the local school system just isn't reaching them? Are you looking for an alternative that values students' individuality, encourages creative exploration and believes in your child's potential? Tri-County Schools can help your child discover his or her unique pathway to success.
A fresh start, an education, a vocational direction
Tri-County Schools (TCS) provides academic, vocational and counseling services to male and female students, aged 6 to 22 years. TCS offers small class sizes, low teacher-student ratios and a wide range of specialized services to assist all students in reaching their aspirations.
Located in the beautiful Mt. Tom area of Easthampton, Massachusetts, TCS serves students from any school district within an hour’s drive.
What TCS offers:
- A fully licensed and approved special education school
- A collaborative approach to care that emphasizes open communication between teachers, counselors, families and school districts
- An active Parent Advisory Council which meets monthly to discuss relevant issues
- A trauma-informed approach to counseling, teaching and behavioral redirection
- A NO BULLYING environment - click the links to view our policy or forms in English or Spanish (Bullying Prevention Policy-English, Bullying Prevention Policy-Spanish, bullying reporting form-English, bullying reporting form-Spanish)
- Specialized services such as reading, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
Solid vocational options
- Automotive Program
- Work Based Learning Program
- Culinary Arts Program
- C.A.R.E.S. (Composting, Agriculture in the Classroom, Recycling, Eating Well, Sustainability)
A wide range of extracurricular activities, including:
- Basketball and volleyball
- Chess Club
- Science Fair and Exploration
- Class pictures and annual yearbook
- Annual junior and senior prom
To arrange a school tour or refer a student, please contact our central intake coordinator.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TCS students also participate in a wide range of therapies and experiences, including:
- Sensory Integration Modulation
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Horticultural Therapy
- Canine/Animal-assisted Therapy
- Equine Therapy