After School Program
Could an after school program be just what your child needs?
Does your child have difficulty making friends? Are they isolated and struggling with social skills? We help kids like yours succeed in family life, as well as within the community.
What our program offers:
- A safe, structured, supportive environment with a strong team approach.
- A wide-range of activities designed to encourage active participation, build social skills and foster personal growth and emotional stability.
- A program that operates year-round, including weekends, school vacation and during the summer.
- Transportation, admission fees for activities, and most meals are provided by the program.
- Situated on 50-acre wooded setting, ideal for outdoor activities.
- A therapeutic approach that focuses on reducing problem behaviors, increasing self-esteem and improving life skills.
- A plan with specific goals based on your child's individual needs.
As a parent, you will be a valued member to your child’s care team, because who knows your child better then you? Please contact our Program Director to learn about the ways we can support you and your child.
A small sample of the activities your child would experience in our program:
- Volunteering opportunities (e.g. Dakin Animal Shelter, Open Pantry)
- Music and drama therapy
- Monthly family events
- Weekly educational groups
- Assistance with homework
- Arts and crafts
- Game night
- Physical activities (hiking, canoeing, apple picking)
- Day trips and excursions (beaches, amusement parks, whale watching, Howe Caverns)