What are the hours of operation of the After School Program?
- The program normally operates Monday through Saturday, and sometimes on Sundays.
- The days a child attends will depend on two factors: (a) their age and (b) their referring source. Most youth attend 2-3 days during the week and once on the weekend.
- From the last week of August through the last week of June, the After School Program operates from approximately 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. on weekdays. The times vary on the weekend, depending upon the activity.
- During the summer months (July and most of August), youth attend two days during the week and once on the weekend. Summer trips tend to be in the community and typically are full days.
- The program operates during school vacations, but is closed on major holidays.